• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hi... ^^; How have you been?

I have been really busy, so I didn't have enough to work on my fanfic. ^^;

Oh, and I'm glad that there's going to be a seiyuu/VA face-off. :D

I wonder who will win? xP
    ----------
    Yes, csisps, I'm sure. I've heard him voice in more tha n one or two anime before. XD Hoshi is his last name.
    ----------
    Pffffffffffffffffffffft. 8D I MUST'VE BEEN DRUGGED! =O
    xD I confused you? *looks down at VM below* Uh huh, yes I did. ^^ Thanks for starting the 2nd round noms. Wish there would be more people nominating, too. :( Why don't we spam? Just joking.
    *waves* HI! Uh huh, yep, yes, yeah, certainly, of course, The second round noms can be activated now. If you can, please~! Since I can't double post. Please n TQ!
    i had to shut it down due to my hosting going down the next day. i found a new private hosting place, but then they kept on having downtimes. now, pokewish is on a indefinite hiatus.
    Forgot the password and never received the e-mail to retrieve the password. So I made a new account. Which I actually don't mind. ^_^
    I forgot who he was before Vy Low.

Roy Mustang I think?
    or was Roy Mustang someone else...
    ..idk who that was. XD

well yes. its me. hi! :]

...any other old members who changed their names?
    Your sprite is done. ._.
    I was also wondering like....by any chance, were you a memeber of either the Zatch Bell club or the Naruto club like...two or 3 years ago?
    picture editing parody time:
    sorry, i am practising shoop da whoops lately, i saw you posted a picture at the picture thread and couldn't resist, i hope you don't have any hard feeling against me for abusing it =3
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…