• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I have to raise the dragonite up real quick lolz! I had forgot about it! >;X! Unles you want somthing else! Or prefer to wait till tomorrow!
    Yah i think i have hear of the place being famous for snow!! I dont like snow :(! And no not really i really dont read much lolz! I do you!?
    Really i have really never had friends over seas COOL! And the the neather lands sound cool! I live in Michigan u.s.! But im away for college in S.C.
    Yeah i do old anime though! Like digimon,Pokemon,Dbz lolz! Im old scool and this is my friend code 0689 2832 7690
    Well i dont think ill be home in the next 4 hours! Will you be on later today or not again till tomorrow!?
    Well im in schhol right now i havent had the chance to get the dragonite but i do have my ds and acess to a wifi point!
    Really aww i would have battled with you or teamed up with you im really good at it i have never been beaten! But yeah i have a celebi! Its hacked though:(! since they havent released an event for you to get for yet! You need one!?
    sukkel zo werkt dat niet, als je op een forum een bericht stuurt dan wacht je op antwoord en pas als die gekomen is dan stuur je er weer een terug dat weet je toch wel onderhand?
    ----------
    In one final exclusive, Nintendo announced that it will launch a ‘Connection Ambassador Promotion’. The rewards scheme for loyal fans of WiiWare will start in Europe this October and will allow players to become Ambassadors by encouraging friends and family to get connected with their Wii. The Ambassador, as well as the player they help connect, will both receive 500 Wii Points for connecting one person. When the Ambassador helps connect 20 people (which is the maximum number for the reward), the total amount of Wii Points received will equal 10,000, which can be spent on fun and unique WiiWare games.

Even better, if the Ambassador helps 10 people connect; they can attain gold status, which will then enable the Ambassador to download all Nintendo first party NES games for free on Virtual Console! If, however, they help 20 people connect, they will be given platinum status and will be able to download for free all first party and third party NES, SNES and N64 games on Virtual Console!
    ----------
    holy ****!
    weet je wat dat betekent daan?
    nou nou, het duurde even maar hij is er, als ik je een tip mag geven daan probeer lid te worden van de dutch pokemon club, het zal de perfecte plaats zijn om in te burgeren hier.
    Really i need to learn these codes then these hacker codes then LOLZ! But i dont like to hack i rather raise my pokemon myself! It makes them more special esp when you start off with them! You play ssbb?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…