• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ohhh, nice. I've always wondered about Hockey, but I've never really watched any games. I'm probably missing out on something great. c[: I'm doing pretty well tonight. Got back from the mall with some friends, watched Gran Torino (great movie!) etc. etc. etc. Oh, and LOVING these close-up shots of the HG/SS characters. >:D Mwuahahah.
    Ohhh, awesome. :D I get ya on the stupid pointless homework lol... "Memorize the 17-line speech made in 300 AD by so and so blah blah blah." Ugh. But spirit week, eh? You guys are lucky, our homecoming isn't until mid-october. Who you going to homecoming with? ;D
    Your almost 17 lol. I'm almost 19. You make me wanna go get it now lol. **** even my gf has a license and she's gonna be 19 on Friday lol.
    HEY Leah. It's been a long time. How are you? I've been good. Just chilling and hanging out. I have Soul Silver and it's awesome. How about you? How you been? I missed you.
    Jeebuz, just loking at the word "macro-economics" is hurting my little brain XD
    Not knowing anyone is never fun. I never really liked physics either, and never did gym, or a second language. My subjects that I did in my last year were English Studies (basically just analysing EVERYTHING), Modern History (was fun, but the essays were flowing in from every direction), Music (both ensemble performance and solo performance, and got the second best mark in the class), Mathematical Studies (hell, I failed this with monochromatic colours), Religion (compulsory), and Studies in Society (WAY too big a class, not enough time to ask questions).
    lol Long time no talk Leah, guess what? :O Kait brought another fight to a certain clan and more people leaved, she's just a bundle of joy, right?
    I quit, check my post on the Advent thread. Hey can I cut a deal with you? Like be ur pernament EVer in exchange for like 4 pokes? (2 of which you know about)
    Well Dawn and Alex basically told me the run down and yea can't say I'm surprised. Hey since ur doing Ger's Rhyperior are you still gonna do my Staraptor? Just askin' =3
    Well, the Electivire's Male, so that's good. c: Now I'm guessing I won't be able to breed Elekid with it just yet since I'm pretty sure it's considered a baby lol. Thanks for the help Leah. :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…