• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Man, it is SO hard to do. All those rules annoy me, but I'll still keep trying! (Cuz I'd really like more shinies. Who knows, maybe I'll make an entire TEAM of shinies, haha!)

Hahaha I guess it is kind of expensive. But I think some websites sell it for a lot higher price.

heh if he tries it again I'll hurt him. Pikachu's too important to release!! :( I'm hoping he got the message... they did a Diamond&Pearl episode where Pikachu was again given the choice to evolve to beat a Raichu. Recycled the exact same plot as last time... only difference here is that the Raichu doesn't belong to a Gym Leader. I SWEAR!

Exactly, were're both emotional little things, lol XD
    Well i have a Gamecube and a Wii and i have had a Sonic game for my Sega when i was little i like Sonic though i dont really see it i have SSBB for the Wii and he comes in it he is kinda cool and i see you Like Tails^ ^
    Sorry I've been inactive, people... I got a couple of new games, and you know what its like to get new games - you can't stop playing them!! xD
    Ah... don't feel like a noob. I had to get thorough teaching on it ^^; Chaning is basically using your Pokeradar to battle multiple Pokemon of the same species in a row (creating a "chain" of the same Pokemon) in the hopes of finding a shiny. I used to have a YouTube link and I lost it...

To do it, you use Max Repel, turn on your Pokeradar, and you walk into a patch of rustling grass. There's a ton of rules applied to chaining (only pick patches that rustle in the same way, don't walk more than 4 patches away, don't walk into a patch directly behind you, just to name a few), and it's really tedious because if you don't get patches that rustle the same way, or if your chain is broken by a different species appearing, you have to keep resetting your Pokeradar. For myself, my highest record is 24 Tauros in a row before another Pokemon broke my chain. Tauros are rare to start with, and they weren't even swarming, so it's kinda cool XD; But I haven't gotten any chain shinies yet because they keep breaking at about 10. The rule of thumb is that a shiny should appear after you've chained about 40 Pokemon.

Aw, Jack! Very sad :( One of the TV stations out here was playing Titanic yesterday, and as soon as I realized that it was the 2nd half, I turned it off. I couldn't bear to watch it again!!

Ok so it was close to $40 Canadian to get 3 DVD's, but I wanted them... ._.; It takes too long for me to download them, so this is more convenient. I watched "Pikachu's Goodbye" the other day, and it made me cry. That episode gets me EVERY TIME. Even though I know what's coming, I just can't help it... maybe it's the music? haha.
    hi just saying hi.....
    and i tryed out for a play does the preasure ever stop?
    well thats it just saying hi :D
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…