• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks so much, and thanks again for all the trouble you've gone through for my sake. =] If there's anything I can do for you.. just ask!
    Okay then. ^^ I'll be waiting on WiFi again then! And btw, that's some very skillfull pokemon breeding right there.. ! Good job ! :D I'm so happy with them, they're just like I wanted them! Thank you so much ..
    Actually, yeah that'd be very nice, if you really don't mind it! Would it be hard to do ? And take long?
    Okay then.. :D I really, really appreciate your help with this, you've been very patient with me and generous! I'm on WiFi now.. I just added some items I've gathered playing Platinum so far to the trash Pokes. ^^ I hope it helps a bit..! I added the FC that was in your signature =]
    Alright, my FC: 4812-6221-0327, what did you want in return? :eek: you saw my list of haves in that PM right? ^^
    Hi there, I'm still here waiting, I don't want to nah, but I can't stay up for much longer, any news on the Pokemon breeding? =]
    Just so you have some idea, it's 12MDT here, GMT. I'll be available to trade about this time tomorrow...:)
    Sounds brilliant. =) In case you lost the list of my incredibly picky and annoying demands.. :

Hehe alright.. well prepare yourself! :p This is the breeded Poke's I'm seeking!

Shiny Vulpix: Female, Energy Ball, Timid
    Shiny Ponyta: Female, any egg-moves welcome!, ability Flash Fire, Adamant
    Venonat: (no shiny!) Female, Morning Sun (suggest beautifly for breeding partner!), ability Tinted Lens, Timid
    Poochyena: (no shiny!) Female, Fire+Ice+Thunder Fang (suggest granbull for breeding partner!), ability Intimidate, Adamant
    Horsea: (no shiny!) Female, any egg-moves welcome! ability Sniper, Timid

Thanks very much again, and I'll do my best to make it all worth your while and effort! :D I'll be online tmrw at around 5 pm your time. ^^ good night and have a good sleep!
    Okay, thanks very much for replying. =] Well, right now its about 2 am lol what time is it there? I can basically be online at any time tomorrow that suits you. ^^ But I'd preffer it being...about 2 hours earlier than it is now! :p
    Hiya, I don't want to be bothering you or nagging you at all, but it's getting very late at night in the UK, and I can hear the bed calling me. ^^ I just wanted a little heads up or... something like that regarding my request on 5 Pokemon? =) I sent you a PM too but maybe that wasn't the way to go? :eek:
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…