• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Yah, Ho-oh can't learn it, it's better off with Roost anyway, but I like the 100% regeneration rate with sunny day, and Moltres only gets it from XD, but it looks so AWESOME on PBR yet for some reason I can't seem to find any videos of it =O

Maybe I should record it myself, if there's a way through the Homebrew channel...

Anyway yeah, I wanna do a piece like that, but since I don't have a Tablet, I'm not much of a painter right now, though I already started a new Moltres drawing :D

I envision it like this: Ho-oh or Moltres glowing yellow white-ish like the sun, and a transparent reflecting/reflexing globe floating above its head with solar winds coming off it, and a few sun-spots glowing vividly, sending a few sparks off, altering the surrounding scenery to look like a beautiful sunrise.
    Yah, I befriended him better already, or however you say that xD. talked to him for wquite a while last night, he seems to like my drawings(I showed him a folder full of 'em)
    To Be Honest and Over The Top.

Umm I am really sure but I remember the name change thread was about to close and I was a big fan of mew before Shaymin was revealed and I love Purple so it just sort of fitted although I wish to be called Spring or Nicky.
    Hey, Metamence. Sorry for clearing out my friend list a week ago; I thought I was quitting Serebii because I was so busy with that machinimating team. However, they kicked me out of it. :/ Meh, machinimators and machinimating groups frequently end up in catfights and dramafests, anyway. Xx

By the way, you and Zero-Wolf are still registered in my Brawl friend roster, if you're wondering. I really miss playing Brawl with you guys. DX
    Mario and Luigi inside Bowser's Story walkthrough part 1 Just watch this if you like. I will buy this this October. Neither I have play Mario and Luigi series XP. Aaaah...I'm not gonna give you spoilers.
    Nope :( Didn't feel up to it tbh because my cold was OTT.

Haha okay fairpoint then. I didn't really create my name either but some people seem to like it.
    Well he does go out, just rarely xD

The real thing? Oh I was just referring to the normal hi, what's up, what chu doin? kinda thing. I'm just not much of a social person in that aspect. Unless someone introduces me, I can't really be the one to get to know someone new, that's just the way I am. Once I know someone well enough though, it's all good.

You know the move Morning sun? I kinda wanna do a thing where either Ho-oh or Moltres use morning sun, no one's ever done that before, wouldn't it be cool? Xd
    I'm so sorry but I didn't go into school today so I didn't get a chance to upload those images :( Coughs suck alot. Haha that may be a wise plan.
    (another late reply... *sighs* Oiii... so many stuff happened this week [more of on the internet other than my other real-life personal reasons], though I'm not going to bother explaining what's been going on. Man, it's starting to become a little stressful for me. >.<)

To be honest, I haven't played the first game of the Mario and Luigi RPG series... meaning that I started off with Partners in Time instead of Superstar Saga. That's actually the only 2 Mario-related RPGs I've played (the other being Bowser's Inside Story)... so I honestly do not know how to compare the mechanics. >.<
    Yah you know that's something that annoyed me to no end. The thing is I want to get to know my neighbor better(can't talk because there's a huge wall between the houses, two pitbulls, and he never goes out) and he doesn't have MSN >.>

I was like, wtf, in this day and age you don't have msn XP
    Oh well, guess I gotta do the real thing huh?
    It's a really useful thing to have sometimes, though. I have multiple MSN things for things like irl friends, people I exchange files with, and your general internet friend thing.
    Lol you'll see when I upload the photo's tomorrow :) Yeah, I read that and got the idea to recreate the idea with ice.
    (late reply) Sure, that'd be fine with me. Anyway, Bowser's Inside Story is actually a fun game... and you should definitely try the game out. :3 I'd love to explain all about it, but I don't want to give out too much spoilers. ^-^; Surprisingly, I find Bowser much easier to level up than Mario and Luigi, the least to say. xD
    I already beat Heart Gold completely and in Soul Silver I am about to go to challenge the 8th gym after I beat the Rockets in Goldenrod City.
    That's okay, it's just that the time lapse between each other's responses is great enough not to allow for a compromised time to fight. Or whatever. Why don't you try hitting me up at MSN or something? PM me if interested.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…