• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haven't played Sonic CD in so long that I forgot what it sounded like.

But I hereby proclaim Lost Impact, Sky Troops, and Cosmic Fall, all from Shadow the Hedgehog, to be among the best songs in terms of sadness, wonder, and tension, respectively.
    Haven't played Sonic CD in so long that I forgot what it sounded like.

But I hereby proclaim Lost Impact, Sky Troops, and Cosmic Fall, all from Shadow the Hedgehog, to be among the best songs in terms of sadness, wonder, and tension, respectively.
    Well, whomever it is, I'm sure if he/she has a legitimate problem with me, they'll contact me privately so we can discuss it in a civil fashion like mature individuals.

heh
    I... guess so?

I dunno; is this a user here or something? I guess if he's writing about me syndrome, it'd have to be, right?
    Lights Out!

Eggman's got the funniest/best one liners, especially if they're repeated over and over, such as the one above :p
    Knucklehead.

Game over, Shadow.

No. PAPER Bowser is funnier. Bowser is.....just Bowser.

And since my PM:TTYD just up and died on me, I can only bask in SPM's Bowser's comedy D:
    It's at Twinkle Park. It was welcomed there.

Vector became 10x more awesome for saying that.

And Eggman isn't? ;;
    bawww.

Where's that DAMN 4th Time Stone?

Eggman blew half the moon up, and split the Earth into 7 pieces. All Bowser's done is kidnap some dumb broad and unearth castles.
    It's OK for what it is - a racing game. But the game is way to short, and the controls are really slippery.

Yep. Certain checkpoints along the stage allow to you to run through the past or the two future variations (a good future, and a bad, mechanized one) of the stage you're on. You're also collecting Time Stones, not Chaos Emeralds.

No. Eggman > Bowser.

>(
    Unfortunately, it does not. I'm broke. And I bought Gems for Sonic CD and Sonic R, and the latter was for Super Sonic Racing and Can You Feel The Sunshine.

It doesn't measure up to the likes of Sonic 2 and 3, imo. It never really gave me the "sit here and love this game!" vibe 2 and 3 did.. Soundtrack included.

Eggman > Bowser.
    Sonic Mega Collection just made you my best friend. Sonic Gems though, I've never really had an interest in. Even though I have it anyway.

Sonic CD is vastly overrated, imo.

You're talking to a self-proclaimed Sonic buff. I DEFINED "Sonic Binge."
    Go son, use Flame Blast!

....what, that's not a move?

Use Flame Blast anyway!

On another note, I'm playing Shadow the Hedgehog because I sudden;y had the desire to finish. I'm completing each storyline, one at a time. As a result, I'm exposed to the soundtrack every time.

I think I can sing the Digital Circuit and Cryptic Castle themes without missing a beat, and without trying now. =P
    ;___________; I'm sorry...

Well, I can't exactly link a download site, can I? I asked months ago, remember?

Want me to take it to Facebook, or provide a word search?
    I caved in...I couldn't wait for JAM Project to take their sweet time and upload the song...I found Okkusenman through mediafire.

Am I a bad person? :(

If anything, the song itself was removed from Youtube, so...i don't know what to make of it.
    ----------
    Pokémon HeartGold & SoulSilver Unofficial OST
    No. of Tracks: 172
    Quality: 128 kbps
    Format: MP3
    Download: [Part 1] [Part 2] Part 3
    *Note that GBPlayer songs are not included in this soundtrack
    ----------
    Yes...yes and YES!
    The proof, it is here.

I'm not sure about it. Since I'm broke, I haven't paid attention to its release date.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…