• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• How is it possible for someone to like Pichu. Every Pokemon fan hates its guts after its poor performance in Melee as a joke character. Proving my point that SSB = Pokemon's true power and Pichu doesn't deserve to have its own event.
    I will give you my AiB later,but I haven't register there yet. ^^'' *takes a peek to see your SSBM mains and SSBB mains* LOL, Pichu is the pain xD I don't want to play as it....

Anyway, I will brawl you this Friday or this weekend.

Yesterday, I jumped to check this computer after argument.... .-.
    I've not been playing Brawl as much nowadays. I would if I could just get my damn wi-fi sorted. When it does I'm so going online. :) I main a lot of different characters btw ;) Who do you main? I main/play around with:

Kirby
    Marth
    DK
    Bowser
    Captain Falcon
    Fox
    Meta Knight(I know)
    Peach
    Sheik
    AiB and Smashboards are the same communities. =/ I have tried to compare them both.
    Chibi(Shadow-latias) told me about that xD

I'm gonna go....Before my mom and father are arguing >_> See you this weekend later.
    BTW I will join AiB soon as possible. However my SSBB list if almost done...;_;Maybe I will delete some of friends whoever are not on often.

Can you tell me about AiB more?
    Sorry for replying on your VM =P I have been busy w/my high school and junior college for taking the class.

Sure, we can brawl together sometimes. I have you on my SSBB list still. *turns and gets blaster* Oh well...........*sneaks up to Metamence and shoots him*
    For curiosity, why?

Yeah, with my other VM a month ago, I said it was better to PM because it might get us banned or something..
    Almost midnight? Well, looks like we're in the same time zone than. About 11:30 now.

Alright than, see ya.
    Skype, yeah. Voice chat thingy. Sorta like Ventrilo. ...Sorta. Well, not really.
    I don't have a (working) headset though, so I probably couldn't use it. D:
    Hey.. Well that's sad that they kicked you out.. Ah, I never knew they got in catfights..

I don't know, I haven't been playing Brawl in a while.

I have a quick question or not.. I have Homebrew (By Bannerbomb) installed in my other Wii that's boxed up, but how do you install Gecko OS/Ocarnia (Typo?) or hack?
    Alrighty than...

So, how've you been holding up? I've seen some of your other posts and it looks like you've been going through a lot recently. Your name comes up quite often in conversation, and your friends with a great bulk of my friends as well. ...Though looking back we never really talked much personally.
    I though it was a little odd that you just vanished, it's alright if it's a mistake i don't mind re-accepting requests, it's just when people deliberately do it and make out you have a problem not re-accepting it.

I've been having a clear out, so i can make a bit of money for my holiday next year, and also catching up with school friends on Facebook.

How are you getting on with SSBB?
    Hi Wiimote! x] Welcome back!

Lol at least you actually replied. ;p
    Wanna brawl sometime? I should have you in my roster still.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…