• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Haha those names do my head in unless it like a number then a word.

Yep and it's getting cold here now because it's the start of Autumn :D I love wrapping up warm lol. Shorts and Sun aren't me although I tan very well.
    Ah so you like doing things the technical way?

I'd rather do it the old fashioned way and draw nearly everything myself Xd

Check this out:

Haha okay and I have to agree, just I hate crazy and stupid names with loads of numbers.

I am actually very well now :) Just a mild cold that passed by :D yourself?
    Me either haha, just use the ones I know most.

I went for Nicky because my name is Nick but everyone calls me Nicky for strange reasons but I love Spring :D
    How many?
    idk, 30 maybe? Some of them aren't in that folder, I put them in a lot of different places really.

No battle videos have it, you need ot see it for yourself though, it's quite a spectacle.

Though I have access to those, I really don't feel like hacking brawl, although what I do like is the free roaming camera thing or taking snapshots

I scan them, set the opacity to 50 percent on a white background behind it, use the pen tool to do lineart, and color in layers using the burn tool and gradients.

Yes they would be on the sun, but the sun that Moltres itself creates.
    How many?
    idk, 30 maybe? Some of them aren't in that folder, I put them in a lot of different places really.

No battle videos have it, you need ot see it for yourself though, it's quite a spectacle.

Though I have access to those, I really don't feel like hacking brawl, although what I do like is the free roaming camera thing or taking snapshots

I scan them, set the opacity to 50 percent on a white background behind it, use the pen tool to do lineart, and color in layers using the burn tool and gradients.

Yes they would be on the sun, but the sun that Moltres itself creates.
    Yeah. :/ They happen very often, too. >.>

Ahhh.

Well, it'd probably be safe to keep this part of the conversation through PM's. d:
    All right, if you don't care about me how I feel. So you remember Eric had shown you his Mario and Luigi GBA...If you don't remember your memory lol U_U Anyway, it was really fun to play it.

I will try to retype to this to you. I will buy Mario and Luigi Bowser's story soon.
    ~_~............

Just look what you think about Mario and Luigi series or Bowser's castle If you already know.
    Err...Because if you want to be interested in Mario & Luigi in Bowser's story or you want to know more about details from this.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…