• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ----------
    Oh no! Then I wouldn't be able to watch Slayers...

Oh well. There must be another way...
    ----------
    Yeah, it's a real shame. I'm sure it exists somewhere out there in internet land, but still.

It's really odd because the new seasons will be coming out in America in early 2010 I believe. You'd think they'd want to encourage interest.
    ----------
    ^^ I'm glad you loved the sprite! Maybe I should make more for practice... Hm...

You're right on requests that pile up. I've always had a limit of five...Well, when I had a shop.

And...Yay! I'm glad to hear that. And...gah, I need to resume watching Slayers. ^^;
    ----------
    Unfortunately it's no longer available on Hulu since the last time I checked. I don't know why they took it off.
    ----------
    :D That's great!

Yeah, I can sort of agree. Making things for people can really delight someone. I want to make a shop, but I feel that my works aren't good enough. ^^;
    ----------
    Well, I really loved the sprite you made me. I'm trying to plan a signature around it for the future.

The problem with requests is that they can pile up something awful. That's why I've put a limit on 5 requests at a time in my new shop.

Oooh! I'm so happy! I finally finished that Zel/Amelia fanfic I started ages ago. It's not like it's long or anything. I just dragged my feet on it X_x
    ----------
    Long time no see... ^^; Sorry if I left you alone for a while. ^^;; *was really sidetracked*

So, have have you been, Skiyomi? And I see that you opened a new shop. :)
    ----------
    :D Nice to hear from you again!

I've been pretty good. I just opened it up a few days ago. I missed doing requests ^^;
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…