• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A while back I was talking to a friend of mine about something and she said: 'it grows on you, if you know what I mean ;)'

Me: 0_0 No, I don't know ... what are you talking about?

Her: I have no clue.
    All I know are "chat speak" acronyms like LOL..

I find fictional names or pseudonyms better than real names on the internet :p
    ^_^ hahaXD

I tend to like guys that aren't like, big. I've always been reasonably athletic for a girl. I wanna be the tough one LOL
    Thanks for that, I don't really know that much acronyms..

Fitting.. In my honest opinion Spring fits you better.
    Thanks for your suggestion , about the background, I didn't used any brushes, just i then added a texture , wen I added the images they already looked transparent.
    but I'll keep trying
    :D Lemme know if you do, and I'll friend you.

Well I do have them posted, but I have to redo Swalot, and replace Electrode....you could see what my origional entry was though. I think I am gonna do Jigglypuff in place of Electrode.
    Well you coudl show your artwork there too. I only put my drawings in my Devianart, and when I finish the maps for my whole region, I might put them there, too.

Cool, I'll check my thread to see if you commented!

I have 2 of my 3 WSC entries for this week. I am doing Trapinch, Electrode, and Swalot.
    Hi
    I got a little question, I'm trying out what you told me last time, but after I selected the border size of the image in this case two and I dropped a shadow, I can't find how to take the white background that ends there

I mean So i first selected the size 20 then open a new layer fill it with white in the option window and then all the image in white ,next put the white layer down, the other on top, but after it, how can I get rid of the white background? if I select the magic wand then all the white even the two pixel size white borders is replaced by transparency

hope you can help me.
    thank you
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…