• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• No October message for you. ):!

EDIT: OHNOES, KAMA IS GRAYSCALE IRL. QUICKLY, SOMEONE GET PHOTOSHOP!
    [the comment was suppose to mean nice picture. lol]
    [obligatory october visitor message here]

hi.

EDIT: You don't deserve my obligatory october message then. ):!

You can have September's.
    Yeah, it is. You and Blood Of Fire were my original friends on here.

Pretty much everyone who frequented GPD when we did has disappeared. Blood Of Fire got a name change and then a 3 month ban, SMarticuno is inactive, and Metal Force only posts in the Create Your Own anything thread now, which is basically the only thing left of GPD from 6 months ago, when Razor Leaf deleted all the main threads (That's when all our post counts dropped. I've built mine back up though, as I try and post as much as I can). It's the only thread in GPD I post in too, although I might go back.
    That's when all our post counts dropped. I've built mine back up though, as I try and post as much as I can.

Do you ever go to Games? I think there's a Pokemon Real thread in there, but i'm not sure...

We can talk now more as well, as i've figured who you are again :D
    For about 6 months I've been wondering 2 questions:

1. Where did pkmn4eva go? He used to be great...
    2. Why am I friends with °oO Kamatari Oo°?

Today I figured it out.

I was actually looking for someone with a higher postcount, but then I remembered you used to post on the Pokemon Real? Thread with Me, Metal Force, Blood Of Fire and SMarticuno. So, how are things?

And do you still post in GPD? I left because I realized the majority of threads there were not worth posting in, so I went to the 3rd Gen. and PMD sections.

Anyways, I missed you buddy.
    ah no, i forgot about that ergh! ... i have a list of requests that i took while i was still willign to do them but no im not because it's getting silly. i dont have that time anymore.

i have to do;

Rangiku Banner
    Kenpachi Banner
    Your PixelArt
    Background removal

then there the stuff i want to do like finish writing my new fan fic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…