• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Y
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• okay so i move into my dorm in three days a set-up via e-mail would be pretty helpful dogg
    hey man i won't be available to talk until the 23rd of 24th, so shoot me a pm if you come up with a price or whatever.
    don't have a set price in mind. hash it on on PM if you want.

cool on Lain. what are you confused about in The Big O.
    Weekly visits would be good, yeah.

Both offers are still up in the air, yeah. Pick either one.
    please tell me you won't be going away anytime soon

lot of new stuff. that deal we mentioned a while back via PM is still viable, btw
    Hey, you are back ^^ I bet I wasn´t the only one who was worried because of your absence, good to see that you are still around.

What is your secret in getting all the stickers in Brawl? Besides getting 100 hours of playtime, this is the only thing do to for me.
    Well it's not as though SPPF is prudish at all!

So, we have kids on here. By the same mark, isn't there parental approval involved for those under 13, or something?
    Nice to see that RIIFU BURAADO is still going strong after...how long ago DID I manage to come up with that, anyway? Long enough ago that I still posted more than once in a blue moon, anyway. XP
    G-good god! xD And here I assumed it was a late-night show. Or do they actually stay up late for it? xD;; Either way, it's lulz-worthy.... and not that hard to believe, actually.
    Gravy's Mr. Director pic, definitely cannot compete with that of my pic of Gecko Moria and his shadowy awesomeness or my icon of the Radda Raddaing of Schnitzel's awesomeness. =P
    It's 'Mr. Director', the Jerry Lewis caricature from Animaniacs. Incredible, incredible character, that Mr. Director.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…