• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• 7:11
    [Comment From jlindy96 FutureMrsKorklan]
    *PLEASE POST* I WANT MY EVAN !! OMG! evan i love you soo much ! im ur biggest fan ever in the whole entire world !!! i love you !!! wats ur favorite color? i've been dying to know ! PLEASE MESSAGE ME BAK ON TWITTER AT JLINDY96 ... or you can just answer me bak on here... I LOVE YOU SOO MUCH !!!!

omg this ______ is making me so :mad::mad::mad: I'm watching the chat right now
    Evan couldn't make it because of a flight delay ): But Melina was there!

Corey Clayton: Melina, thank you so much for being here tonight with myself, Fink and the WWE Universe on such short notice

Melina: Problem! Love being here

Melina: heh heh! Meant NO problem =P

Melina: I want to take the time to thank the fans. It's been a great year and in every single show, the fans have welcomed me and supported me. Making this the best year and most gratifying year. I am doing my best to become better and give the wwe universe more each time I go out. Thank you for making everything worth working so hard for.

[Comment From nikki bella rocks]
    i love the belola twins
    I know that. ): Maybe I would get him, lol. Just put his badge here and abandon him. If you will, of course. n_n
    yo gabriella, i'm really happy for you, and imma gonna let you finish but joe is the best mod/admin of all time.

OF ALL TIME.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…