• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
O
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• It's too late for snow, haha. Snow is the most epic thing. I love skiing so much omg <333

X3 Ha, the art teacher let me off for forgetting my art folder yesterday. It was a relief too. And lol, the tradition at my school is flowers. Balloons are troublesome to carry around. I got a balloon or two and my friends kept stealing it to write messages on it, heh. X3

Lol, sounds amusing. XDDD
    X3 It's supposed to be spring over here too! I want snow. D:

Haha, people at school pay more attention to you X3 X3 X3 EEEE CUPCAKES. I got given flowers. X3

random is always snazzy
    haha, oh the timezones

THANK YOU VERY MUCH! <3

um, it's rainy but it's fun so far! Gotta get through school though. Yay for moments of free computer time in class
    XD Yes, I'm a huge CookieShipping fan, but I also ship May & Harley with plenty of other characters. ^_^

You're welcome for the message! ^_^
    xX
    Yo yo yo! XD You probably have no idea who I am, but I saw you on FF.net and after seeing your comment about having joined SPPF, I decided to look you up, seeing as your username seemed really quite familiar :/
    Meh, anyway, I think I read your fic 'Glasses' a while ago... But I'm sure I've seen you round on FF.net anyway... XD I dunno!
    I just wanted to say hi, so... HI! ^_^

xX
    hi I need your thoughts on matter.

remember what I told you the other day well I talk to him and we forgiven eachother as I overreacted and found out it wasn't really aim at me much and I wondering if I should re friend him or not.

part of me want to and part of me doesn't trust him.

what would you do in my shoes? reply back ASAP.
    Here's your choices for breakfast! We've got:

Eggs and Bacon
    Eggs and Sausage
    Egg and Spam
    Egg, Bacon and Spam
    Green Eggs, Sausage and Spam
    Brown Eggs, Spam and Spam
    Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Egg and Spam
    Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Baked Beans and Spam
    Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam, Spam and Spam
    or Lobster Thermador aux Crevettes in a White Wine Sauce
  • Loading…