• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• try for the 0iv on all. Might want to add a regi. They can be useful w/ High def. to paralyze pokes if they take away your trick room users.
    well set up pokes U need at least 3 in your team. Use variety every time. Depending on your team. Brozong gets old and he gets taunted a lot. There's claydol which I just got which is really good. Porygon2 people dont expect him as Trick rom user.

Also there's dusknoir, slowbro. It all depends and If you use trick room I suggest using pokes with lots of defence. Because youll get hit first & u need to survive to set up trick room.

For sweeping I usually explode on the turn after trick room is used. Then start fresh with a slow but Max Atk sweeper with a variety.. try machamp, aggron, camerupt etc.
    Anything slow with a variety of attacks hat can pretty much KO in 1 hit.
    looks like a yes, anyways thank you very much man, you've done me a great service. its only natural i pay u back so if u need anyone whacked......or if u just need something on pokemon lemme know i'll try my best to get it for ya! peace out
    and a shiny rapidash? bloody hell its weird we have 3 of the same pokemon, shiny ponyta, infernape AND luxray. i take it u want em back after ryt?
    oh man u rule, u wouldnt mind doin me a huge favour and givin me one of each? I'll try give u some items if u need any, (with the traded pokes)
    nah man its cool, i barely play, the only time i get is weekends on which i go CRAAAAZYYY! no but seriously, i have a lot of schoolwork
    I KNEW IT! lol no normal zapdos is like tht. i thought you were non EV'd. doesnt matter i got back into EVing yday, may as well make the most of the game etc. i still need all the power items so im aiming for 96 BP when i have free time
    lol cheers, urs is really good, i like to think that i had the strategy, just wasn't executed well haha. how is ur zapdos so defensively inclined? its ridiculous! :p
    yeah i hope to battle u sometime too man, cya soon
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…