• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• good my mum got me another copy of a game that crash on me the other day and she also got me a Action replay because she thought Serebii was a cheat site.
    You missed a hatched Missingno. too? That stinks.
    ----------
    (Suicune > Entei = Raikou)
    ----------
    Fix'd.

Agh, that sucks. I would hate having chemistry, since I'm not very good at math, though I am taking Physical Science this year. I have every class every day, so I have to get stuff done quicker, but it's not so much stuff. And doing a drawing for ten hours??? That would kill me; my hand would be so cramped.

And if they do, I'll cuss 'em out!
    ... Well, maybe....

Okay, GOOD. And if I get about 1,000 a day, then I can hatch him in time. I agree, it'll be fun to see what ends up in the shelter at that time. I don't plan on taking everything I can, but taking whatever I can get my grubby little paws hands on.

I actually like evolving and leveling up Pokemon more, not sure why, I just do. I just get annoyed seeing the egg there looking the same. I don't mind having those Pokemon in my party, I just do what I can and raise them.

Cool, cool, so long as nothing bad happens, it's good.... I suppose. But if you didn't do something you had to, then why are you fooling around on the Internet?
    Sorry, it's not my place to nag, it's just that I'm not allowed to fool around until I get all my schoolwork done, so I have an instinct to get at others for stuff like that.
    8O You're... you're right! And I'm almost positive that it is Raikou. Aw man, all those times I've complained in the GPX+ club for not getting an event egg the entire time I've been there, and now I get one and you don't... it actually makes me feel worse than better. Well, thanks for the congrats! And I hope you can get one from the other event this month!

I started my science project today, so that's going, and most of my teachers only assign homework once a week, though it is a bit of homework. But I still have time to go swimming and fool around on the internet ^_^; And I've been practicing at sports more, so hopefully I won't get yelled at this week =P

Geeze, that's terrible. I have two browsers for my computer, and only one lets me get eggs from the shelter, so I usually don't stalk it, but breed my eggs.

Me too, it seems unfair that way. I'm not sure how to feel about this--for some people, it's fair, for others it's not. I don't hatch eggs quickly, so I can only hope that I'll be okay. And I'm not quick at raising either, I'm trying to get Magmar, Mantine, Golem, Swellow, and shiny Stantler all to lv. 100. It'll be a pain for the Stantler and Mantine, since they require so many exp. points....

Anything going on with you--whether in real life or something else?
    Oh, I can almost feel your pain. Yesterday, I had swimming practice for an hour, so I was real tired when I got home. I had to do my reading for English, start my science project, complete my history project, and get everything ready for school the next day. And at school I have to put up with jerks in gym class because they yell at me for not hitting the ball >_>

Aw, that must stink. I think I will keep both, and I'll deposite my Magmar until I get an event (like that'll ever happen ;D), or until it's over.

Aw, I'm sorry! I feel you, I saw a Giratina egg in the shelter once, but spent time debating with myself on whether or not I should get it, and didn't get it.

I think it's sensible, since there are so many eggs sitting on forgotten accounts that will just rot away. At least now, someone else can get them and help them hatch. I'm just worried on whether or not if I'll be able to hatch mine in time.
    Hey Sapphire. How're you doing?
    I don't know if you care, but on GPX+, I saw the Little Man AGAIN, so now I have 2 Missingno Eggs. I even hesitated a bit before I clicked him, and it STILL worked. Weird, eh? I think I may abandon it.

So what's going on with you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…