• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Technically, the species name is "?". But yes, I did catch one. Only problem is, I didn't remember it until after I restarted Emerald... And I couldn't migrate it, either.

And I don't have any pictures of the Celebi, but now that I have a DSi and an SD card to go with it, I can easily get one.
    Included in that article is a source written by the other supporters of the glitch from way back when. That's where I got most of the information. People have reportedly searched the game's coding and found zilch. Most likely, they haven't looked in the coding of the early North American releases of the games.
    Neither. I take the Nemesis with me and use the Spur. I only switch from the Spur when I get to Heavy Press, whom I kill in less than three seconds with Super Missile Spam (TM). I've beaten Bloody Holy Land (That's what it's called in the credits) twice before.
    Well, that's something of a problem. You see, the only page on Serebii.net that even mentions it just says it's false without proving it. And Bulbapedia deleted their page on the glitch several times for no good reason. However, I was able to compile a page on the Celebi Glitch, putting together all the information I was able to find. Here you go. This should tell you everything you need to know about the Celebi Glitch.
    Either Moonsong or Last Battle. I would AFK at The Doctor in my inventory screen to listen to it every now and then. Have you beaten hard mode?
    ah I'm sorry how that came out! It's okay on my LCD monitor (i meant LED in my previous comment!). just make it a shade darker maybe? :)
    again, sorry if i sounded a little rude.
    Hello I paid over $100 though I won't know for sure until I get my next credit card. $24 dollars or so was on shipping alone as I chose the 1-4 day delivery. Meaning the game was shipped early Friday morning and arrived here today at 10.30am. You can get far cheaper shipping options. And the NZ dollar is stronger now so that could help in your favour. I found the experience to be great and will certainly be buying Soul Silver via Yes-Asia when the US version comes out (as I anticipate the US to get it earlier than us in NZ).
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…