• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oh ****s sake, I was here and I saw you were PMing and then you went, WE WERE ON AT THE SAME TIME! For about 5 seconds...

OK, I'f you come back and see this, then stay where you are.
    Sorry, that was my fault I didn't stay awake, but if you could be here at about the same time you posted that VM, then that would be easier for me too.

Sorry again
    Ive noticed that you're only ever on when it's three in the morning for me, I don't know an easy way around this other than for me to stay awake for a very long time tonight and for you to log on a bit earlier, Im not sure what timezone you're in but Im GMT+00.

I'll try and get something sorted so we can trade tonight.
    i understand people have lives and respect that but it takes to seconds to reply. sorry when i am invited to challenge a league i take it seriously. i applied while honchkrow was online and i challenged andrew the blastoise guy while he was online. the point is dont create something like a league unless your dedicated to it smartass. i have a life to but when i come on to check my messages i repsond to the people who sent them. I feel that "gym leader" who asks "do any challengers want to battle" then declines a challenge cuz he doesnt feel like battling me hell do it tomorrow then never show up, he should be revoked from his gym. If you as gym leader cant agree with that then that reflects on you. so "some people have lives" is pretty pathetic answer, try taking a responsible course of action next time.
    hey im sorry to say but you should should seriously delete the UU league cuz just dont care apparrntly. I applied two days ago and honchcrow still hasnt added me. and i challenged andrew he said hed face me but he never came i waited all yesterday i seriously am gonna report you guys as a false league cuz thats just wrong. all three were on yesterday and none of you replied to me.
    hey i like to challenge the league and earn my way into to the extra gym spot wheres the league section or who do i talk to
    Wanna fight?
    FC: 5327 1191 3596

UU battle preferred but you can use OU poke if u don't have UU

I need your FC if u do wanna battle
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…