• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Oi. I'd like to share a word of advice handy. When you make an RPG, you need to be available more than once a week while accepting SUs because people may be asking important questions. Now go check your thread, okay? ;)
    Oh no, it's not like that. Too be honest, we still have just a few more kinks to work out of it, and we also need to finish the information about the trainers. However, we both decided to run certain other RPG ideas that are just too good to pass up. In the meantime, I suggest joining one or two of the RPs that are already out, or maybe even holding out until mine comes up (you'll have to wait for New Year's Day, so I wouldn't reccomend that option XD)
    I suppose that will depend on when we finish the trainer data XD. It's my fault that progress is moving so slow (I keep trying to create an interesting character, but nothing is sticking yet), so I guess I'll get to work.
    Whaoh, already!
    ALright but don't make your sign-up so quick there.
    We are going to have some restrictions on pokemon 8D
    Well, first of all, let me say I feel honored that you choose me to help your RPG stay alive. It was quite a shock to find your message.

Secondly, I don't think I could honestly take complete control over it. That wouldn't be right. You are the GM of this game, and you need to be the one to decide how it plays out. On the other hand, I don't want the game to die...

Here's my proposal. I am willing to take temporary reins over the game to keep it alive, but in exchange, you have to tell me where you want the story to go and how you want it to work. I'll PM the RPGers about it, then hold down the fort with your information until you get back into the swing of things. Deal?
    Hey, I just wanted to make sure that Sign-Ups for Pokemon: Blissful World are still open.

I'm almost done with my Sign-Up.
    With all due respect, you never said if my revised signup was accepted or not, and I'd like to jump into the game before it gets too far...o_O
    I see, that sounds pretty interesting. I'm trying to decide what Pokemon (Glaceon, Delibird, or Arcanine) to use for my partner, and I've started making my Sign-Up.
    You need to post orders in you vs 11wildy. He could in theory DQ you at this point, if he so chooses.
    This is gonna be nag #2. If you've decided not to play anymore, just tell me and I'll clear out your spot for someone else who wants to play.
    No you don't have to reobtain it. I'l add it to the main thread, but not the discussion thread. The discussion os for people who are already in the RPG, they know it's got a seal, it doens't need to be seen in there too.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…