• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• The banner in my sig wasn't made by me btw :p
    Could you please say which pokemon you want ? ( there are too many water pokemon to choose from ). Also, is it okay that I will use the Dreamworld Art for the pokemon ?
    haha yea i know i saw a vid of a mankey using it and then realized that primeape could learn it too lol

i mean like there's counters for all these pokemon but that means that every team will pretty much have the same pokemon and that's wat i dont like about the way smogon is changing uu. for example, i'd use hitmonlee but everone else uses him so i choose to use primeape instead. oh and yea a close combat still wouldnt kill that rhyperior cus of its high defense, probably 2ko though
    i would've taken the close combat well but im assuming ur infernape has a strong fighting move so that probabyl would've taken swampert out. meh i think blaziken would've died from two mach punches so i think that didnt matter lol

oh yea rhyperior went down to uu also. i mean its not that good but i think it's way too strong for uu maybe bl. plus i was just about to make a rhydon for uu and now it just seems kinda pointless. aah i hope smogon crashes down haha
    haha that's soo cool because blastoise was my first pokemon that I considered i ev'd right
    and yea i didnt worry about sr that much either

yea i wish wow would've missed cus it would've made the game more interesting. althuogh probably would've won anyways. the hax u got werent "big" so they didnt really do anything so its all good haha

i know alakazam uu is just wrong. they should've moved yanmega up to BL at least not bring down a super strong ou down to uu
    i really think they're trying to discourage UU. smogon that is
    i hate that website too lol
    o my goodness that crit mattered so much!
    lol jk
    gg man

i thoght blastoise had rpid spin, protect, surf, and toxic that's y i ddanced oh well lol
    yea man that sounds good
    i got like 4-5 uu teams i think so anytime (not right now im gonna be trading) u wanna uu then lemme know
    haha yea i just put that team together like an hour ago. my friend just gave me that arcanine and ursaring so i tried to put in a team that could somehow function ok
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…