• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• We all moved to here: http://s1.zetaboards.com/Brock/index/

The tutor program is there, of course, but we've been revamping it recently, so you'll want to read around before applying. Hopefully, the lazy professors will post their course threads by the time you're ready to go through it all XD.

The whole forum, in fact, is based on tutoring since that is our only edge over other places. Though the anticipated (but unanticipated in timing) meltdown of Sppf CRMT has helped a little. Our main problem right now is inactivity, but we're hoping to solve that as soon as the tutor program revamp is done. Reading Smogon's "The Smog" could help you catch up in the metagame a little too, but you need ot note that the newest changes are unrecorded since HGSS was only recently implemented on Shoddy.
    Hello, Glimmer! I finally checked back at CVC again and noticed your message from two months ago. I replied and all, but I thought it would be best if I let you know here that I did too.

Anyways, CVC is dead. It's been dead for a loooong time now. Blue Ace is gone. Kingdrom is gone. Rhys29 is gone right now. JRCxyz is gone right now. Rad3n and Reno are still around but doen't hang out at CRMT anymore. Me, Kebilito, and Calum may be the only ones you recognize now. We did move though, as you can see by the post I made over there. Sorry for the long wait for a reply!
    I've been spriting Keitai Denjuu Telefang stuff. o3o I'm hooked again~

Granite Cave hunt is going really slowly. I haven't had the patience to hunt much lately, so hopefully tonight I'll make myself reach 4000 encounters. >DD

New games? I swear I knew about them before half of Serebii. I had a wierd hunch one day and checked Bulbapedia and WTF, there was news about a new major Pokemon game. And I was like, "WAAAT THE HECK?" because I had this arkward feeling about a remake or something like it.

I scare myself sometimes.
    I tried playing FF3, but it just didn't seem... right. I'll probably give it another shot later on, but I wanna complete 4 first. >DD

1 and 2 were okay. I started playing the 1 part of it, but got bored haha.
    o3o My favourites are 4, 6, 7, 8 and 10. But I like 7 for its original game. It really makes me sad seeing that 99% of the FF7 lovers in my city have never at all played the original game. For me it was good timing *about a month or so before Advent Children was announced*, but even still, I played the game before anything else.

I got really close to completing FF8 and 6. But I was really... REALLY badly equipped/junctioned/everything else srsly with FF8, so I started again and haven't touched it since, and I got to the final dungeon on FF6 before my computer crapped out on me and I lost my save. D:

What're your favourite Final Fantasies?
    Huummm... I play lots of different games. ;o;

Uhm. Pogeymans, Digimans, Lufia, Final Fantasy, Kingdom Hearts *not so much atm*, Breath of Fire, Star Ocean, Telefang, Zoids, Chrono Trigger, Tales of Phantasia, fffff. I dunno >D

I don't really have any specific artist I like, 'cept Evanescence and Linkin Park. No one told me LP made a new album!!! ;o; I thoght they like... stopped after Minutes to Midnight. FUU.
    Life's been stressful, boring, and... painful. ^^;; Just found an emulator that's especially for an R4, so I'm playing my GB and GBC games on there now. ;o; so cool.

Too bad it overloads when it tries to load up Telefang *don't know? Google it*. Cos I was looking forward to playing it! D::
    R4 is the same size as a DS chip, pretty much you put games on an SD card which is inserted into the R4, then you can play games on the DS that you'd usually have to blow craploads of money for. o3o
    I got English Platinum on my R4, but I've found it ridiculously boring, so I don't even play it much. I've played my Japanese Platinum for so long, starting a new Plat game just isn't fun anymore. So I still play my Japanese one almost everyday. o3o

I'm sort of hoping for a shiny Abra. Haha. I can't stop imagining what it'd be like if I got the shiny, sort of thinking of each one individually.
    I'll be half-disappointed if it's Makuhita, because I've wanted a shiny Aron/Mawile/Abra for a long time, but I think I'll still be happy. :3
    Yep! Found it the day after my shiny Slugma. ^__^
    Now I'm hunting in Granite Cave for the first shiny that appears. HOPEFULLY it'll be an Aron, Abra or MAWILE. <3
    Also that is a nice name. I like it. I too was thinking of making a second account, which I may do soon so I can escape my rating "probation" of sorts...
    Hello buddy. Happy birthday! So how is the spriting going? Also I'm sending you a friend reqeust.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…