• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
Shadowfaith
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I don't think I've seen you here before.... just wondering if I did anything wrong since you were checking out my page? :)
    AMERICA~!

May I ask where was it? :3

And I'm fine, I started high school, and it's a bit boring. I was soaked in rain just now because the Janitors never unlocked the door. XD; -_-" But, I am on the top floor right now doing some homework, ahaha. I can hear the roaring of the rain, pounding the roof top~ 8D
    Hey its ok XD, i havnt been online much either XD although i am starting to come back a bit more often

And hey your welcome =D

Like i said its ok, im kinda terrible for holding convo's as well.. I keep thinking i replied to some and then realised that i didnt XD

Everyone is getting sick everywhere.. Why im not sick i dunno XD, i just did some kart racing about a month ago and came in first ^^.... Then i played Mario Kart and got first too XD

Well tbh nothing much, just kinda relaxing taking each day head on, college is alright i guess, its nothing special, something interesting needs to happen soon XD....

And how are you? (Long vm XD)
    How come my HGSS Club was not accepted. They WERE allowed when I posted mine. I know that we aren't allowed to ask, but my club did not have anything missing in it.
    Um, did you read my PM about my Naruto RPG, yet? It's been a few weeks and I haven't gotten a response yet. I just wanted to check if there were any words on the Sever Error List in there.
    Oh hey, I just got your message.
    Gl in Uni, it's crap. I'm going in my first year very soon! ;)

and yeah, these forums are so laggy it's ridiculous.
    I'm great, =p

Except we got school supplies today, and AH I HATE THE SUMMER READING! DDDD:

But oh well~. I'm in great spirits, and I've become more like Hunny. I love cakes now, uh, still brown eyed blonde hair, short, loves stuffed koalas. I can pull him off, but I need to get rid of my freckles. XD.

so how're you?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…