• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
L
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• That is good, leilukin. It is quite satisfying to defeat the Elite Four by a good margin. Good luck with Cynthia.

My Swablu evolved into Altaria yesterday, but I will not be playing for a while due to important family matters. Still, I was happy about the evolution.
    Good job! Swablu still has six more levels to go, and I can honestly say that trying to level up a Pokemon with Steel Wing as its strongest move is a bit tedious.

On the plus side, I grabbed some Quick Claws from several Sandshrews through use of Thief, which will greatly help my slow team.

What moveset do you plan to give Salamence?
    Hi, leilukin. I caught a Torkoal and a Swablu today. Torkoal is doing great, but the only problem is Swablu has the toughest growth curve of any Pokemon I have ever owned, even Ralts, who just refuses to level up easily. :p

The eventual Altaria will be worth all of the missed Sings, though. :D

Keep me updated on your progress, too.
    yup...we're alright....i will try to be active in SPPf after, maybe a week??? i just need the internet to be repaired....thx for your concern :D
    Of course the japanese version, i know xd
    the english version of HGSS, we still need to wait for a quite long time, isn't it? It's released in 2010, plus, we don't know about the exact time of the release date, we just know the year they released in english version :(
    Usually i add someone who adds me on their PalPad, but i have a friend limit there, so i can focus to click all of my friends eggs.
    Haha that's a coincidence, huh? xP
    I just see so many users here using HGSS sprites, so i use one of them as well :D
    Evil, all right. The first time I fought Norman's Slaking I got extremely lucky - fifth turn, critical hit Rollout from Aron took it down in one hit. The second time I had Pelipper use Toxic, then Protect on each turn that Slaking was poised to attack. By the end of the battle Protect had 1 PP left.

This time, I will probably use Leech Seed first turn and then whittle its HP down with Mach Punch, switching to Shedinja whenever I sense a Facade or Counter coming.

Good luck with the rest of Emerald, and that upcoming Salamence. :)
    I did not know that Altaria knew Dragon Claw (its claws are hidden beneath the clouds). Since I also intend to pick up a Vulpix and raise a Ninetales maybe Dragon Claw/Fly/Toxic/Rest would be a good defensive set, with Dragon Claw/Fly/Fire Blast or Earthquake/Rest being a better option since with Shedinja and Ninetales my team would already have a fair bit of support.

Thank you for the comment about the Breloom. I do not know why I chose to catch a Shroomish, but it was probably because I had previously owned Treecko, Lotad and Seedot and still wanted a grasser on my team. Shroomish is a great Pokemon before it evolves for the early stages and Breloom is even better.
    Hello, leilukin. Good job evolving your Bagon. By the way, what do you think of Altaria as a dragon? Since I needed to restart Emerald and I chose Mudkip (Ground type thus covered) I do not want to try for a Flygon again. Do you have a recommended in-game Altaria moveset? I was thinking of Dragonbreath, Fly, Fire Blast and Toxic (a mix between sweeper and annoyer).
    Which dragon do you find easiest to use? Hardest? For me Trapinch was a pain to drag through the mud but Vibrava is smoother to train, and fun as well.
    I am training a Vibrava right now in Emerald and am eagerly awaiting its evolution, and if I buy HGSS when it comes out in North America I will certainly aim to get a Kingdra. If I have a favourite type it is Psychic, but I like Dragons quite a bit, too. What Dragons have you trained in-game?
    hey there leilukin :D

• Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…