• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I'm getting tutored (lol), so when I get back he won't be able to flame me anymore
    :/

He thinks he knows everything... almost all his teams have one significant weakness...
    Most teams in the CRMT are for singles which has less of an emphasis on type coverage. If you what to rate teams, you need to adjust your team so you can help them better. Rating a singles team in doubles isn't going to work and as you probably know, many people bash you for giving bad advice. I think you should try to study the singles metagame before rating, but you shouldnn't stop rating Doubles as that appears to be your speciality. Though, if you rate, remember to try to find possible threats to the teams and try to solve the problems. Don't just state a problem and don't fix it. Also, if someone is using a bad set,(moves, EV's, etc.etc.) then you should give them the right one. Hope this helps and saves you from some trouble.
    Based on your advice, it's pretty damn hard to imagine you playing competitively. Double battles are different from singles. If you are adamant in your approach to battling then I can't help you. I just feel really sorry for you.
    I actually play competetive battling and there's something called switching. You don't have to beat every pkmn with one pkmn that's not the point of a team. Each pkmn has their individual role tha's why you have siz on a team. Besides in your rates, you seem to want favor every type of move on a team. That isn't necessary. Some moves get the same coverage, for example Fighting and Ground have redundant coverage. Also some types like Poison are really bad moves as they have the worst coverage. You don't always need to play a supereffective game in pkmn. Sometimes raw power can break down a pkmn, for example the feared MixMence. I hope you see what I'm saying as I'm only trying to help. I used to also believe supereffective moves were the best until a few members on Serebii helped me out. I hope you will change your philosophy as if you don't then you will continue to be ridiculed by the more knowledgable members of Serebii. I think you know what I'm talking about by this.
    Dude, type and move diversity isn't that important. Although it's synergy, it's only a small part and you don't need every type of move to have good type coverage. Just wanted to give you the heads up before you get flamed by more people.
    ----------
    Thanks for repeating me :/
    ----------
    Please don't take that offensively :)
    Don't listen to AbsoLover he doesn't even rate nor do I think he can
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…