• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
A
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• ok heres the problem with your team: 3 of them dont have items, weavile needs a boost item/ focus sash so it can absorb 1 shot because it sucks at taking hits, give your pokemon items, give them better natures the only one i saw that was in good nature was your shiny sceptile, brightpowder isnt allowed to be used so dont use it anymore did you ev train the pikemon right?
    Yeah, but that's the disadvantage to having a team made up of one type.
    Oh congrats! Shiny Gengar is my personal favorite. Did you get it in a good nature?
    Well..it will be Mismagius, Dusknoir, Sableye, Banette, Froslass, and Gengar.
    It's going to be a long time before I have it how I want it, though, especially since I'm getting them all as shinies.
    i dont mind ev traing or anything its not to hard. the hardest part was getting enough bp for the power items
    my first lv. 100 was a Jynx called Zynx on FireRed (my first game) but i do lv. 100 training, EVs, etc. all with my AR now. Ive loads of teams and if i had to EV train and lv. train them all it just takes forever lol
    Yeah i know. Eye is totally overshadowed by Spiritomb because Spiritomb is much better in competetive battleing. Well they are both on the list so its going to be interesting in the next round.
    Welcome to the Ghost type lovers group =D By the way were holding a contest for group mascot. Were currently in the nomination round. You can nominate a pokemon by sending me a PM or VM. If you want more information or if you want to know the already nominated pokemons than you can check out the rules in the team mascot thread in the group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…