• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• I know how you feel. When I die I want a finished Pokedex, complete control of earth and singing the man comes around by Johnny Cash.

Plush all the shouts if her in her mini skirt.

That would be hot.

I look at this one pokemon hentia sight, some of the stuff they have is just wrong.

L.F.D.
    Pretending Preston was the red ranger with the snake zord, Clayton was the blue ranger with the monkey zord, Mia was the yellow ranger with the butterfly zord and I was the green ranger with the Gorilla.

Isn’t that the truth

Like I told my friend the other day, we’ll be in are 80s when they stop making pokemon. We’ll buy the latest game and die before we can catch them all.

I’d like to see how the 7th generation girl looks. They get more skimpy as the show goes on.

L.F.D.
    Sorry to hear that mate I’ll be up all night if you want to talk.

I’m good; I just got done tending my sister’s kids. They wanted to play Power Rangers, to think I was there age when it came out.

L.F.D.
    Well the main reason is I have a Photographic memory, so I only have to hear something once then I know it, which is the only reason I was in the class.

And I'm so behind the group idea.
    Probably because for 8 years of my life I was forced to go to a program for people with advanced learning techniques.
    Maybe it's because over 50% of families today are considered dysfunctional? I was just rarely treated nice as a child, so it's weird for me when I find a more genuinely nice person.
    How do you manage to stay so nice and respectful? Are you from the 1920's?
    You, are smart educated, and witty, unlike the retarted beginning trainers who come for 1 day to 2 weeks and say when they get banned after a short period "damn, I am the cooles thing ever to grace this nerd community. They will all remember my awesomeness." lol. But seriously, you're cool. I know it's wierd when people send friend requests. Cosmic sent me one and I had never heard of him before.
    That will suffice then
    Civil war is like people were lashing out against Joe and anyone who showed a remote form of support for the site were jumped on. There was a lot of discontent and a whole bunch of bannings
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…