• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
B
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• i did and its a thorny one too so the prickll get pricked lol anyway if i dont type u back after you do just think that im runnin for my life or well workin too much
    o cool mine is the 24 yeahnow im pickin the lock to get into this guy on the other side of the streets car in broad daylight o and also im not a theif but this bas**** stole my shovel so im gonna snap a twig off into the keyhole so he cant drive it haha and also its broad daylight the people on this street are idiots lol
    ahh im just playin i really 12 but no one would want to hang with a 12 year old anyway when is ur bday and right now im currently connecting a wirless router in the neighbors yard so i can get internet and chucky is wrapping the string for the roman candle barrage in the ground yea this s*** gets serious
    im 13 and in 7th grade i dont usually tell people on here cuz i think they wouldnt hang out with me and yes i am a demon child lol
    yeah right now im outside im usin wirless internet and im settin up the long firecracker strips and im loading up the bebe guns for protections cuz somebodies gonna wanna kill us right now after we blow up there car lol anyway now im settin up the traps hey will u stay on late so i can inform you as we move on with the plan itll be fun
    tonight im gonna light fireworks mortars and such in peploes yards and i got a s*** load of roman candles and we got the night vision googles and the rope hahaha i always plan my devious acts my teacher says id be a straight a student if id use my knowledge for good but what fun would that be
    well i was in the lunchroom and got up to the stage and snuck around the band teacher and taped clear plastic rap around the inside of the tuba and when they played it the wrap blew up and popped so loud it made my ears hurt and everybody heard it i always do stuff and only a couple of teachers know i do it and my friends too
    I fainted the shiny Suicune. When it appeared I sent out my Sceptile to weaken it to 1hp with false swipe, and then sent out my Darkrai to put it to sleep with hypnosis; forgetting that Darkrai had 'bad dreams' ability, which would injure the Suicune. And so shiny Suicune fainted... @_@
    A. Wut.
    B. Hahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahhahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahahaha!!!111ShIfT-OnE-ElEvEn!!!

Ah, sorry. I couldn't resist.

So you have a Pidgeot fetish? lolz.
    I hate when that happens. But can't you just fiddle with the time setting?

Anyway, I'm just going to wait until it comes out in America next spring. I'm patient, oddly enough, despite my ADHD.
    Bossk is an actual name? XD
    Sorry, but I can only think up names that suit the Pokemon, not people's nicknames.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…