• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
TheSequelReturns

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• hey should i start posting yet? sorry i'm just not quite sure whats going on as most of you seem to already be at the boss fight.
    Hey I was just wondering. For the rpg, can our characters have had any profession before travelling to this gathering? or do they have to be a solider?
    Just informing you that the Ghost Lovers Group is now holding its first tournament.
    First prize is a shiny Darkrai, Second is Shiny Sableye and Third is shiny Shuppet.
    Only 20 are being accepted, so post your FC in the tournament thread if you want to reserve a spot.
    Did you see the new PM RP some noob put up? What a disgrace. That really POs me, because if there is another PM RP, it should be a good one.
    Hey TheSequelReturns the ghost type lovers group is in the third round of the group mascot contest. You can vote on Spiritomb, Rotom, EvilBliss (link to EvilBliss: http://img44.imageshack.us/img44/9735/bannersketch.png) or Gengar
    Hey TheSequelReturns you already nominated a pokemon for the ghost type lovers group mascot contest but you havent voted yet. Anyways you can vote on two of the nominated pokemons and you can vote till tomorrow 10:00 PM. please vote by sending me a PM or VM
    I'm fine, really excited for the Zelda RP when it gets up and off. Hopefully it won't crash like mine did.
    Hey TheSequelReturns =) The ghost type lovers group is holding a contest for group mascot. Were currently in the nomination round. You can read the rules in the group mascot thread in the group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…