• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Thanks for the advice. I divided up some of the paragraphs so the text wouldn't be as cluttered, so if you still want to read my fan-fic you are perfectly welcome to.
    I just want you to know that I was dying while listening to your fic recording. You've got a terrific voice and you really know how to project, and coupled with good writing that excerpt was fun to listen to.

~Psychic
    Would you grace me with a reply? It's all I'm really asking for. I don't mind if you don't plan to review my fic, but a clear 'no' would be very much appreciated then.
    I'm sorry if I'm bothering you with this, but, did you receive my PM? If you did, could you please send me a reply somehow? I'm very sorry if you've just been very busy and didn't have the time to reply to my PM, cause I really have been a nuisance then.
    ----------
    Now, if all I get is this:

Long friggin list of grammatical errors.

BTW, I think it's interesting...
    ----------
    Wasn't this the fad like 4 months ago and like 5 people were doing it?

>_> I think I got hit by one too.
    Okay, cool.

I was more imagining chibi-angel sorts of wings, but okay.

What would you be using it for?
    I have reviewed your first chapter, and it was really good and enjoyable. I will get around to the others when I can!
    I really do wish I had understood what your point was in that thread. :(

Though I do personally find the topic of "why do we write?" to be fascinating.

And happy belated birthday.

~Psychic
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…