• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yay for ***battles (awe)

BUT SOMEHOW I COULDN'T HELP BUT IMAGINE KIYOI IN THAT DRESS THAT THE LADY FROM BLEACH HAD (the one with the yoyo and pretty outfit and such)
    Squad 4 is taken? D:
    Nvm. I'll be whatever you want me to XD

If possible, I wouldn't want my character to differ much from Golde's fanfic, so..
    Name - Mizuhashi Akira
    Origin district - Umm what's that? ^_^;
    Zanpakto - Tsukibana (she's more suitable as a 4th member's zan, but you could make it like I was a former 4th Squad member then got assigned to the 12th squad, or something like that)
    Personality - Sometimes blur and clumsy, but is very calm and sensible at times of danger. When I fight, I use a lot of Kido, since Tsukibana's special ability.... Well if you read my zan's description (which is rather long, mind you) you'll find out. XD

If this isn't clear enough, tell me :x :p
    Hahahaha, yeah, I know, honestly, I didn't realize how long it had been either! I felt bad for not responding, I just get sidetracked sometimes! Hmmmm, I'll have to check and see if I've beat them! :p Hahaha, yeah, I can totally relate to that, school and work, and I work in retail, so holiday season has come upon us! Yikes! TTYL! ^_^

~CG
    Haha, from what Nanao said, "disgusting" and "sexual", I guess. XDD
    What do you mean by -had to read it in Japanese-? :p
    All ranks will be automatically reserved by the person holding that position. No one else could claim Lt. unless you decided you wanted to be something else.
    Hey, watsup? I talk to u a few months ago, lol! :p I was just looking through the veteran members of Serebii list and I remembered, hey, I never VM'd that person back, lol! :p I'm so busy with school I just come on here to check up on my club! I think my club deserves an award cuz as of October 31st, it will have been around for 5 years! Do u know if any other clubs have been around for that long? It's crazy! :p TTYL! ^_^

~CG
    Weird, it's raining here too XD

Oh yeah, right, I still have to read the posts XP
    So, yeah, that's all right. XD I don't mind~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…