• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
C
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• So stop replying to every 'pointless' message he sends. Just delete it and leave it be, stop inciting an argument by then posting on his profile having a tantrum.
    If you don't want someone writing on your profile, then the next time they say "stop replying to me", stop replying to them, and maybe they'll stop. You are practically asking vaati to post on your wall by accusing him of being a spammer and a troll (which as far as I can tell he's not done a single thing wrong).

By your own definition "When someone says stop and you don't, that makes you a troll." Vaati asked you to stop too. You didn't. So are you a troll too?
    That's always a possibility. There are always people, no matter what language they speak, who have horrible sounding voices as well.
    Sorry, I was a little busy.

You assume I care, therefore by your logic you fail too.

You assume they care, see above.

Lol. If it drops to mine, its not gonne drop more than 32 points, so I wouldnt worry too much. IQ tests are easy. Dont rely on them to measure intelligence.

I did. Most siad FF and chrome were crap. One said IE was, and one moaned about the multiple processes. I like mutiple processes, it doesnt kill all my windows if one dies thanks to some sites. Yay me!

That last one looks like I replied. I did not. I guess you, again, ASSUMED I had dissapeared due to you winning. Once again, I need not attempt to pwn you, you did it yourself.

Feel free to reply anytime. Il not assume ive won, just because you take over an hour to get around to replying :)
    Quote from Zeal, via MSN:

[22:03] vaati: Today 9:56 PMCtep
    You uberly fail. It's called Instant Messeging.

And Ctep is a nickname for my name on MSN you giant failure. Same for MzMazty.
    [22:03] vaati: WTF???
    [22:03] Zeal: Yeah because you have psychic abilities right?
    IRC client adress and roomname please.

I shall be accessing via Trillian if you wish to make more points about speed or whatever and my knowledge.
    Aww, how cute!

You expect me to listen to someone who cant do a proper debate? Coursety of reading at least.

Grow up and come back later.
    Hey, I said next to nothing.

And what the heck do I give a damn about my browser speed? I get a 6 meg connection off our provider, assuming its quiet and around 3-4 at peak, and I didnt notice any VISIBLE speed difference.

Sure, there will be 5kB/s here and there, but I have never noticed it, and so long as I dont notice, I dont care.

And as for security, you know how to make a secure browser? Turn off everything bar the most basic read-only script and disable every add on. And cookies etc.

Opera was annoying. Every damn flash object had to be clicked before it was loaded. EVERYTHING! Il presume that feature can be turned off, but the point is, it should never interfere in that way in the first place.

Security is something that needs to stay out the way. IE8 has base security such as preventing unsigned controls and automatic downloads. Thas all I need. AVG does the rest without getting in my way. Just a simple window telling me X virus was stopped.

You can like whichever browser you like, il not complain, although I will suggest the IE8 and AVG 8.5 combo if asked. And before you start on money, AVG's internet suite is part of the free version. I pay for the rootkit finder because ive had major issues with them before.

As for reviews, I test the browsers myself thanks. I dont need someone sat there with a stopwatch to write a review of internet browser.

Next time, think of real factors. Numbers are not everything. I wouldnt be surprised if you LIKE that virus Microsoft made me install. What was it...Oh yeah, that over-safe, too-user-friendly OS : Vista Home Premium.

Edited, for your personal taste.

Although the swearfilter had already done that for you.

Of course, if you were offended, you should have gone to a mod. Ellie and Eric are on fairly often, and always willing to help.

Although I doubt you actually care, and my argument was merely better than yours. Hence : Ignorance is bliss.

Good day.

tl;dr? Means what?
    Hey, I said next to nothing.

And what the **** do I give a **** about my browser speed? I get a 6 meg connection off our provider, assuming its quiet and around 3-4 at peak, and I didnt notice any VISIBLE speed difference.

Sure, there will be 5kB/s here and there, but I have never noticed it, and so long as I dont notice, I dont care.

And as for security, you know how to make a secure browser? Turn off everything barr the most basic read-only script and disable every add on. And cookies etc.

Opera was piss annoying. Every damn flash object had to be clicked before it was loaded. EVERYTHING! Il presume that feature can be turned off, but the point is, it should never interfere in that way in the first place.

Security is something that needs to stay the hell out the way. IE8 has base security such as preventing unsigned controls and automatic downloads. Thas all I need. AVG does the rest without getting in my way. Just a simple window telling me x virus was stopped.

You can like whichever browser you like, il not complain, although if asked I will suggest the IE8 and AVG 8.5 combo if asked. And before you start on money, AVG's internet suite is part of the free version. I pay for the rootkit finder because ive had major issues with them before.

As for reviews, I test the browsers myself thanks. I dont need someone sat there with a stopwatch to write a review of internet browser.

Next time, think of real factors. Numbers are not everything. I wouldnt be surprised if you LIKE that virus Microsoft made me install. What was it....Oh yeah, that over-safe, too-user-friendly OS : Vista Home Premium.
    Dunno which planet your on, but browsers have next to nothing to do with speed. Aside the booster things some use for slow connections. Which dont work on fast connections like mine. So.... I think il stick with a simple browser. Firefox is crap, Opera is annoying, and im too lazy to test the rest since IE8 works fine.

And security? I dont need it, I coughed up, intelligently, for AVG full, so I have no need for any other security online.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…