• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• yeah but I can't help be over caring. it just who I am. and what do you mean in a good way?

yeah and you know something I have because at 8pm sometime which would be 6am your time lol.
    lol ok I have a big Obsesion with her and Janine so u_U . You are more obsessed than me =P.
    I don't know. why do you think i trying to move out?

well first Was my granddad with Mira and the dust storm and now my mum.

at least that not the only silly thing they did.
    Ok I have to say that this : YOu have a big obsesion and you say that I have bigger ones XD u_U.
    though Part of me said I should talk to him and help him while the other say what I said and wait for him to talk to me about it.

nothing much though My mum brought me a Action replay because she thought Serebii was a cheat site. lol.
    yeah i know but in my experience most of the time people are open to me.

anyway I understand and I learn my lesson and I will wait till he ready to talk. dose that sound like a good idea?
    yeah though I the type that want people to open up to because I worry about then.

and plus I don't want to repeat the same mistake again. you know.
    yeah I know I got to give space but I just get worry and that make me feel like a bad friend because I can't help them you know.

because before my old friend had a prolbem and I gave him space and he never talk to me again.

but yeah though I feel like I not because I can't help someone. RL I a good friend but Internet friend I not so sure.
    Lol Well nothing much , just made a Power Point Presentation and now I am really bored DX. So what ya doing ? 8D
    yeah though I still worry.

though I don't think I was a good friend. what do you think of me being a good freind or bad friend?
    ----------
    Hey Wil! Just heard your leaving SPPF. Sad but I guess you have ur reasons. (They better be good) Just here to say goodbye and we had a lot of fun times. :D
    ILU!! and IHU!! XD
    You better atleast be on msn. Or I'll find you myself. :)
    ----------
    Well I am back Lily =) . And awww thanks for that VM :eek: , I didn't knew that you cared for me that much <3 . Lol ILU and UHU to XP.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…