• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
G

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• A break-up? Ouch...
    Err... *gives a happiness cookie*

Well, get better then GG. (Bah, I wish I was good at making people feel better...)
    And BTW, what is the song?
    Better now that my tests are over... and now going to a friend's place during a convient lull in tests or assignments. :) How are you?
    I'm not really in a great mood...

But, to be honest, I haven't been truly "happy" for quite a while...

And my writing ability is on hiatus. x_x
    Let me just tell you now that migraines really suck...basically it ends up with you needing to spend nearly half of the day in bed with the covers over your head. T_T

Yoowwwwwch...feel for you... :/ I remember the one time I had a boyfriend--he promptly broke up with me four weeks later on Valentine's day. That was one of the biggest heartbreaks of my life (even though it meant I became a tomboy again), so yeah, I know the pain...and assignments? Gaahh, don't even start me on that. We just started school last week, and already we've had three essays in a row for my World History class. TT_____TT
    Meh, I'm good. Aside from having a stinkin' cold...sigh...oh, yeah, and I also had migraines yesterday. How fun! X3

Lol I'm just being kinda sarcastic. Life's pretty much good right now, besides starting high school. You?
    Wel, don't try to rush the chapter - you'll get it out eventually. Good luck with your essay/test.
    So you'd say that you've 'been everywhere, man'?

Next chapter coming soon-ish? Yay. Me, I've got to major tests this coming week, along with 2 assignemnts. Needless to say my next chapter might be a while again... but soon I'll finally finish redoing my tragedy onshot for that contest and have it posted. :)
    Hi there, GG! *tries to spark a conversation*

So... do you like... stuff?
    I seem to recall that you were to move to America... whereabouts? And why leaving Australia? It's not as if America has kangaroos. :p
    I know.... It's just really hard to.

Thak you anyway, I'll try not to. I start my new school today. So thats cool.
    Hey Gardevoir Girl, I made an RPG here at SPPf and wanted to know if you'd like to join. I think you'd be perfect for Nurse Joy, you could make her your own but still keep her Nurse Joy-like.

If you'd want to here is the link.
    I have a Ninetales named Thalia, she is a lovely Pokemon. I would love to meet that friend, I wanna see what DarkShipping is all about.
    Sorry.. it was kinda noticable...

I have little crushes on Darkai, Garchomp, Luacrio, and Persian.

The one I ove the most is Nintales... I've always loved it, it is just so beautiful.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…