• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Lolz, well for me salamence is my second favorite dragon not legendary. Hey theres a dragonite group i just joined u should join.
    Good for you. Dragonite is ten times better than Snorlax. You know what is ironic? One of my teams has a Salamence in it instead of a Dragonite. That was before I knew how awesome Dragonite really was. Now I feel ashamed to have it.
    Hello, I caught a Dratini last night and im going to evolve and trade it to lg. I was going to have Snorlax but I changed my mind.
    Your Welcome. Dragonite is always a great dragon to put on your team, no matter what game your playing, especially on the region it came from. :)
    Nice to befriend you too. Any dragon is a friend of mine. LOL. I can't really think of a bad dragon. They all look cool and can do fairly well in battle.
    Hello, Dragonite19. It is nice to befriend you.

With you and leiluken I now have two Dragonite fans as friends on this forum. Maybe I will start liking it a lot myself (I already would rank it among my 50 favourites). :D

Though, to be honest, my favourite Dragon-type Pokemon is Kingdra. What do you think of other dragons?
    Sorry, I am wanting to keep my Celebi. We should all be getting one in the semi-near future though, based on the Giovanni event in HG/SS. That practically screams a Celebi event sometime soon.
    Hi. I noticed that you have an Impish 10 ANIV Celebi. I need it. What would you want for it? I can offer events.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…