• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
T

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Aw noes, you know something that's classified!

I went on a zip line that was about 200 yards long, and 100 feet high, in the redwood forest.
    Ah...ok. Well I didn't really spend much time on it. It's just something I made when I was bored.

I like yours too
    Sorry for the late reply, haven't been on Serebii for a while, if you might've known.

The shading is quite nice and "crisp", and the hair looks quite nice..

I've been playing this game called Combat Arms for the computer, and it's odd using a mouse for the FPS, but in a way it's more accurate than a Wii mote , if you were to snipe..
    OH EMM GEE

Your signature looks great. The visible green background is unattractive, though. :<
    Ello there.

Heh, odd thing, I looked you up on google (with my name included) and got only TWO results: one irrelevent and one relating to that silly retarded thread of mine, a conversation between two people who posted in it. Is this relating to that subject (of which I'm trying to forget) or is it something else and I completely missed the point?

Just wondering.
    Do it, do it, do it. It'll look great if you do, not that it doesn't already. :p
    Haha, I'm not that lazy. :p

The Lucario looks amazing, you should really do a lineart of it. That would be totally "*****en."
    Ummm...yes?
    My problem is I kind of just lurk now. I'll go on the forums, look around, and maybe even want to post on a subject. But then I kind of get lazy and decide not to post, or just close the tab with a half written post cause I don't feel like finishing.

Which may seem messed up, but that's how I roll. Gah.
    Well I would prefer transparents if I were to use it like in a banner. But sometimes I like it in a background that has a "setting" instead of a gradient sort of thing.
    Ah, so you made a background? The flame looks nice but it doesn't seem like the other parts of the body doesn't get the blue glow from it?
    Yeah, I guess so.

Ah, that looks nice with the shading, and it's hard to believe you made it with a mouse.
    How long did it take?
    Ah, I think I've seen that before.

Well the last time I did space art I barely used my tablet. Like I can do the stars out of noise, erase some of it so it doesn't look computer generated/fix it, make a planet by getting a texture, "bloat" it so it looks circular and do the shadows and etc..
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…