• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
bobandbill
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• fffff my brother, being very kind, hacked my Egaleco account and changed the email/password.

Oh well, I just joined so I don't care. Just thought you should know I made this one. o_O
    Hey bobandbill, since you are a mod in the Colo/XD forums, I have a question regarding posting a thread.

You know that jingle that is prevalent in many Genius Sonority Pokemon game? It plays during the Cipher Admin battle (Colo), Shadow Lugia Battle (XD), and I believe Sashay's theme (PBR). I was wondering if I can make a thread talking about that jingle and asking if people have recognized it. If I was able to do that, could I post videos on the thread starter post showing youtube videos with some of the music pieces that contain them?
    Hey hows it going? Its been a while and im sorry for that, i havnt been as active as i used to be, so i thought i drop in and say hi
    This is Astinus's old SPPf account, and I'm using it to send this to you because PC won't load right now.

I found this icon of Togepi. Pretty evil, no?

Also, sorry for the lack of a good MSN conversation. D:
    FFFFT I LOVE YOU AGAIN I'VE BEEN WAITING FOR THAT FOR AGES

<33333. You're my favourite person, bobandbill~

... Well, my second favourite person, anyway. =33

Although now I'm wondering what his character dialogue will be like. :x Because he looks so stern with his HGSS art/sprites. And this just after I overcame the problem of his change of character between FRLG and GSC, too. ;_;

... Although his back-sprite does look mildly sh*t-eating. And his close-up image is smirking. So hopefully they won't change his character between GSC and HGSS all that much. *hopes*
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…