• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
ellie
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

•      ellieellieellie     ellie            ellie            ellie     ellieellieellie 
         ellie            ellie            ellie            ellie     ellie 
         ellieellieellie     ellie            ellie            ellie     ellieellieellie             SPPF HAX
         ellieellieellie     ellieellieellie     ellieellieellie     ellie     ellieelliellieellie

                               
                                                                       hi ellie hows it goin

                                        i'm bored
    anyone else who wants to troll my profile will get a nice fat permanent ban, so don't try it. thanks ;]
    IT WAS YOU!!!!!!!!! *facepalm* I am such a clutz with the computer (I just had to look at people who'd Vm'd me before.....)

just out of curiosity is your favorite pokemon still clefairy?
    as i told ethan with the custom avatar, I love it. pimpin' it old school.

(me and my friends at school like amy as our favorite sonic charecter)
    Hey, since your a mod, can you do me a favor? Can you change my name to "LizardManHuntah" please?

I am from Smogon, but I will be active here too I guess.
    Not trying to be rude but this is a stupid rule. The past is the past. They should just ban all who abuse it and let people like me with no intentions of abusing it change their name :/
    Hi. U, I have a problem. I'm trying to access the last page of the thread in the games section called "Pokemon Word Guess V.2.0" and a message keeps popping up that says:
    Unable to add cookies, header already sent.
    File: /home/serebiif/public_html/showthread.php
    Line: 2
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…