• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ooo, chrisp, never had that one before xD

Mouses do seem to be more precise for shooting, since you can more accurately move a focal pont on a surface that point at it from affar. That's why we have touch screen computers and not point-screen ones, although those that interact with lazers seem interesting enough. Still, ya mouse is easier =d
    Hmmm...

Get on google I need to talk to someone because I have something important for my high school online...Mine is online for awhile
    U_U....I expect you know what I do to do w/GIMP... *downloads it* Hmmm....Where can I download GIMP brushes? These can be found in Deviantart, right? If so, then I will download them soon then...

BTW I have deviantArt =P
    I noticed you went offline on google and because I don't have Riolu egg enough and need new movesets...maybe like high fighting move(I don't remember what that is called)

Can you give me a step by step for download GIMP 2.6? And can you give me picture of GIMP w/step by step? Before I need to work my WebDesign...
    What time do you come to google everyday and weekend? I don't mind if I can leave my computer on. xD Well, due to my grandparent's works and plans have been busy apparently or quickly.... =/ As though; weekday, they take me to someplace like a store, field trip, and others.

Ehh.....I don't feel like I could go to field trip during my high school online ~_~
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…