• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
M

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, which duo pokemon would fit us: Vulpix/Growlithe; Minun/Plusle (too common); Stunky/Glameow; Leafeon/Glaceon; Unbreon/Espeon; Elekid/Magby; Cleffa/Igglybuff; Masquerain/Ninjask; Groundon/Kyogre; Cranidos/Shieldon; Gastrodon (east/west); Misdreavus/Murkrow (especially like this one, since you love Misdreavus); Dialga/Palkia; Cresselia/Darkdrai; Poochyena/Electrike......
    Hiya twinie <3 I just thought of an ideal, why don't we do twin avatar?
    On SPPf, we can do duo avatar, like if I use shiny Groundon, you're shiny Kyogre! We can choose whatever duo we want! Like Vulpix and Growlithe!
    On DA, we can do something like this:
    [IMG]

Are you in?
    My favorite manga's are (well I like a pretty much every manga) but the main manga's that I like are Bleach, Naruto, Dr. Slump, and The Prince Of Tennis.
    Can you make me a banner? With this picture, well, you choose which size....can you make it Korean theme? Like, using Korea flag as a stamp, background or something like that....If you can, can you put this text on: 강 - 주석예아니오 or just Kang-huyn if you can't type Korean.

I really hope you can do it, such an odd banner isn't it?
    Hey, I've seen the doll you made for Skiyomi. Great job twin!

BTW, I got a whole day of tomorrow because the school needs to clean up. H1N1 is spreading around the school.
    Hey,how have you been? I haven`t been on MSN that much because my laptop has been getting viruses by the freaking dozen. It sucks. ;_;

And sometimes stories have to be set aside for real life things. ^_^;

Oh, the voice actor face-off....I hope either Miyano or Jun of course. Hahaha. :3
    ----------
    That's weird...

I guess it was removed because of the upcoming release of the new season. But that's just a thought.

And if it did come, I guess I'd watch it anyway.
    ----------
    Yeah... I guess it must be related to that.

I've gotten remember to order the new season when it comes out. It's been online in subs, but I like to wait for the English release :/
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…