• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
W
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Gameteen.net is latest online free 10,000 popular flash games with greatest players, fun games, play now.

I've gotten some more this week too. And I got the first book in the warriors series today as well. I hardly ever go to a mall or barnes and noble and the times that I do I hardly have money for the books. I also got the remaining books in the olympians series.
    Good, I've been at school for the past two weeks and I'll be returning today not sure when I'll be back, but it ain't next weekend I know that. I got some new books 6 total this weekend, a watch and some dress shirts. I got a new watch because it was cheaper than buying a wrist band for it. And 5 books I got were under $10 total. the other one I got was $6. They being 5 of them from the left behind series and the sixth being the lightning thief.
    I think I can tak....Wait...No...What are yo....No.Stop! Don.....AAAAHHHHHHHh!!!.......They're raping Wii! They're raping me and it huuuurts!
    hey I just whacked one lone Wii-man mutant who was trying to do it to mah couch. You wouldn't have anything to do with it, hm?
    so? I'll just tell mah friends to buy rubbers and people I don't know aren't my concern XD

I'm not gonna take the job as hero, no pay. the rule is; if you're good at something, never do it for free
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…