• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Welcome to Sereb...

Nevermind. I always tell people to fix their signature in a VM/PM (but I think you're taking this whole "pokemon is inappropriate" thing too seriously. Children watch R-rated movies)
    We get it. You hate Pokémon. You only came to this forum express that hatred, laugh at our tantrums, for want of a better word, and then leave.
    I hate you jackassed Christian ****er parent. And I know your real name: Jack *** Shithead. And to all the people who have posted a visitor message, if you agree with me, PM me. As for ****erkong, gtfo!
    Dude, the only mature conversation here happens in the debates section, if you disagree with the majority, and make arguements considered even slightly non-senseical in GPD, you're gettin flamed.

If you thought you'd get mature pokemon dicussion, you were dead wrong, sorry.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…