• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
P
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• not really, just adding to the equation. if you indeed would have went with shadowball over tbolt, i would have to fodder latias, and bring in heatran with a clean switch.

EDIT:: i'm not going to continue this conversation with you though, we can go back and forth all day long, what happened, has happened. whatever. move on.
    okay, we wont bring up the heatran either that would OHKO rotom.

or that fact that you gave me the win because you "cbf with the hassle"

or the fact that I suggested a rematch from a reasonable point in the match, but you through a ****-fit. get over yourself.

I don't know where you get off coming at me like this, you gave me the win, i ask for a rematch one move before the disconnect but you weren't having it. I don't deserve this hassle. I didn't DC. I don't do that, and I know plenty of people to back me up.

I'm sorry you seem to think that I am some sort of awful person who gets off on pull one out from under people on pokemon, tbh, i don't really care about a game that much.
    It's been a week since we talked.
    Can we talk about it?

I acted like an ***. Indeed. But, I do think I got punished for this. Also, I'm not going to let this OSL stuff to ruin our communication and friendship.
    hi phop, nice of you to stop by. If you paid any attention to the video, you would have saw my bulky latias, which dould easily taken anything a normal rotom could throw at it. And if you must know my counters being a scarf heracross, which would outrun ttar, and my custom built jirachi would could also, handle your ttar. get your facts straight.

Not to mention from what i see, and hear you have a history of this B.S. leave me alone and take a loss like a man.
    phop you are forgetting i had a arcanine still alive... 50 HP with extreme speed. also had gross with bullet punch.

i really have never played you before... i wish you wouldn';t have banned me for no reason... it woudl not have died to sandstorm until the end of the turn

you can ask anyone I have ever played I have never dc'd... and this team is brand new I just finished it this weekend.
    heracross wasnt dead and i was saving him specifically for ttar. i wasn't worried nor should i have been with a 5-3 lead. i don't DC battles because i have more honor than that, and i hate when people do it. ask anyone i know, that is not me, i don't even run from battles when i know i am losing.

I'd be a new kind of mental to leave a heracross as death fodder and not keep it. Futhermore, I would say I had another pokemon easily that could deal with ttar. You are so very difficult to even reason with. I am saddened that this is the kind of thing i have to deal with here.

It's a shame you are so full of yourself that you need to point the blame at someone else. Your whole argument is beyond ridiculous.
    Phop I know his pokes and oyu would lose anyway cauz you FAIL, you DCed and ask knew teams so you would have another chance to maybe possibly in some eventuality do an ok battle with TheFizz where you would maybe get 0-3 at the beat by him
    why on earth would i agree to that, that's insane, rotom wasn't going to revenge anyone i would have switched. and i have no reason to change my team, because that is just downright stupid. who does that? my solution is well thought out and makes sense, and we can pick up the game where we left off.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…