• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
F

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hahaha, funny how you seem to think I would grant mercy.
    But if you wanna be a ****, go do it at your own forum.
    From what Ive been hearing, you're already well underway to being banned at the League chat, perma that is.
    And as far as the Clan goes, you know where to find us (chew)
    Hey wannabe, youd better not be out dissing my team, you lack the skill to back up your oversized mouth.
    Crawl back under your Pojo rock, where you belong.
    Are you seriously incapable of clicking the "about me" tab and getting it for yourself (ono)? *slaps forehead*
    Get in WiFi, I accept your challenge. You have a camera so you can record the battle to see if I DC. Pongo never beat me as I proved he was the one who DCed (Idk why your getting involved) Once again, spend a little of your time spell checking because you really are annoying me now :/
    I'm getting tired of correcting your terrible mess. Once again, I can get over the grammar mistakes but you're blurting random words at me. I have no idea what you're on about. I do understand the last part though. Funny where you say "pongo>serebii" yet you're on Serebii LOL and you failed the OSL test battles ROFL. At least Serebii is known unlike Pongo forums (w/e you call it again (smirk))
    What the hell are you on about now? because I have no idea what you're on about. Dude, if you're gonna reply to this message make sure you have valid argument (Not some crap what's been said about you xD) Please get your arse back to pongo forums (w/e it's called xD) because.....you know.........cos you're n00b (smirk)
    Please stop insulting the English language with your poor attempt at writing. It's not just the grammar, I have no idea what or who you are. It's like me coming up to you in the street and blurting all crap. I'm seriously starting to think you might have severe learning difficulties or something. You're really starting to freak me out big time. Please leave me alone. Sorry if you do have problems but I'm pretty spooked. (chew)
    Please use proper grammar. I can barely understand you. Why are you even getting involved anyway? I'm sure Apollo can speak for himself. Nubs these days *slaps forehead*
    nope. Sorry you have to battle a Wailord rank up to Wailord then battle a Kingdra. Please know however that if you don't want to wait till Friday then gain enough points so you can pay 100 points to rank up.
    lol you can't become manaphy sir. please read the first page. The Manaphy people are those who hold a job with the clan not just those who are good battlers. In fact a lot of them are not very good in battles but serve another need for the clan.
    Your still not letting this go. Again please know that rank means little to nothing unless your a leader. Also when I said I'll assume you don't know who I am I was trying to convey to you that I am a Co-Leader of the clan and one of Chelsea's main people with in the clan. Again please drop this and just move on. You can rank up once a week. So that means you can be the highest rank possible for you in under 2 weeks.
    Your still not letting this go. Again please know that rank means little to nothing unless your a leader. Also when I said I'll assume you don't know who I am I was trying to convey to you that I am a Co-Leader of the clan and one of Chelsea's main people with in the clan. Again please drop this and just move on. You can rank up once a week. So that means you can be the highest rank possible for you in under 2 weeks.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…