• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Hey, you did an article about damage calculation here:
    http://serebii.net/games/damage.shtml

But I can't seem to figure out how you came about 44.9...I've done the math over and over and I keep getting 120.56. In fact me and a friend have both tried figuring it out yet neither of us can seem to figure it out. Just thought I might point that out.
    Can you help out here
    i want an to breed eevee with flawless IV: HP SPA SPE
    I have these flawless IVs :
    eevee SPE
    eevee SPA
    eevee SPE and SPA
    eevee HP, SPA, and DEF

they are all males

and i have separate dittoes with flawless IVs one for each stat

but im stuckk on what to breed now can you help?
    Just a question. If, for example, an Onix is being
    EV trained in HP and it has both Pokerus and a Power Weight, and is battling a Bidoof, would it gain 6 HP EVs or 10? (I'm not sure if Pokerus doubles the final amount gained with the Power Weight and the EV given by Bidoof (1), or if the the EV given is doubled and then the 4 is given by the Weight)

Kthxbai
    can you take a pokemon that youve bred with the correct IV, and then give it an EXP. Share and just give it to a OT and then train through the elite four without getting any EVs for the bred pokemon?

thanks for your answer
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…