• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
D
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Heh, fine by me. At least you understand them.
    Base stats are the Pokemon's potential growth for a specific stat. A base stat total of over 500 is usually pretty strong. A good base stat is usually in the 80's.
    Ok, I see you figured it out, tho.
    That's fine, that's part of the reason why I created the group. You're one of the few people on IGRMT with any sembelance of intelligence, and that's one kind of person we need more of.
    Hey dragonmasta, You're pretty good at creating teams, and I'd bet you're a decent rater as well. Do you want to join my In-Game Team raters group? We're trying to solve a major problem with the IGRMT scetion right now.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…