• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
E
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Ok I understand what you mean XDDD , now that is funny nickname although you can't scream that on public XP. And NP what are friends for :p . Ah football , I am my school Punter (lololol ) . OMG You are a NY Giants fan XD , what a coincidence that I am also a NY Giants fan .

Thanks for the Link I ma read it right away ^_^
    Ah NP there . I would like to hear that nickname for the Phillies XD.

Alex Rodriguez just belted a 2 run homer so Yankees 5 and Angels 0.

Well I love reading Pearlshipping stories so I don't mind reading them so I would love to read the one-shot.

BTW which other sports you like to watch X3 ?
    Yankees will win this. Im shifting my attention to the dodgers though. They really have to win a game in philadelphia.
    Nothing much. Just that today's my bro's 21st b-day. I also have to log off soon due to homework...

you? :)
    Lol The Red Necks XDDD . Funny name there XD. Ah didn't knew that sorry to hear that .

Well : Yankees 3 and Angels 0

Top of the 4 Bases Loaded and at bat : Damon

There's your in game Report by Wil XP

Thanks I will start to read it after the game is over =)
    Wow , lol . I still say that the Dodgers will win that Series if not I just hope the Phillies won't win another WS. Ugh don't mention the Red Sox u_U lol me and my dad just plain don't like them XP . He says that they are only a team with Good luck XD.

Yeah I would like to read the story ^^ , link ? please and thank you :p

*Runner on Second and Third for the Yankees with nobody out atm * lol I am acting like a reporter XP.
    That is really cool . *sigh* Mark Teixeira just Struck out DX with Damon on 2 base :p . Lol I like the Dodgers to . I just want them to beat the Phillies XP ( Not a Phillies fan here XD ) . I see you write Fics right ?
    lol well I like to read fics and I would like to reas a fic from you some day ^_^.
    Oh I see , lol I must remember the members of the thread XD.

Well I Can say Yes and no but I am a fan of many sports , but my family is from NY so they are Yankees fans and I am always the one that sometimes like the other team so I am half of Angels fan XP.
    Hey there :eek: , I notice you sended me request so nice to meet ya ^^. Noticed that you recently joined so hope you have fun in here =).
    Correct me if I'm wrong but... aren't you the same Espeon 114x from FanFiction??

COOL!! IT'S GREAT TO HEAR FROM U n_n

-#1 fan of ur stories-
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…