• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• Sableye and Shuppet are 100% legit. Bred them myself.
    As for the Darkrai, it came from D/P at level 40 so walk through walls was obviously used. Though the method is hacked, the pokemon is legit if you want to call it that?
    Of course, I didn't get this one myself. I traded for it and am now just giving it away as first prize.
    Just informing you that the Ghost Lovers Group is now holding its first tournament.
    First prize is a shiny Darkrai, Second is Shiny Sableye and Third is shiny Shuppet.
    Only 20 are being accepted, so post your FC in the tournament thread if you want to reserve a spot.
    oh no, every member can make a new thread. The most important thing is fun ^^. By the way ive noticed that weve alot of crative threads (create a pokemon, if you were a frontier brian, create a move, etc.). But feel free to post a new thread :)
    Well i wanted to make a social group so i made three (the other two got deleted during my ban). I started the ghost type lovers group just as i said because i wanted to make a social group and ghost is my favourite type and there wasnt a ghost pokemon group back than. Thats kinda the history of the ghost type lovers group and were now #3 of the biggest mono-type groups but were still growing ^^
    J-Master, our group leader, is just going around inviting everyone who is online. So if anyone likes and wants to join the ghost group they won't have to go looking for it.
    Thank you! This is the only time I've ever gotten random compliments on my sig, and it wasn't even serious!
    I like your sig too ^.^
    ----------
    For some odd reason I think you're gonna hate me all of a sudden...
    ----------
    ...not unless you give me a reason...

You're making a point I disagree with. I'm contesting it. We're having a civil discussion. Nothing more and nothing heated and contentious.
    Lol thank you. You are too. I liked your last point about the pokemon with baby forms getting another one. I think that would be ok. but like most of us that play pokemon i dont think that pokemon with a stage two evolution and no baby form should not get one. what about you?
    Wonderful...

Anyhow, your guess on how to pronounce my name is actually closer than you think; the first syllable you've changed it correctly, but for the second, it actually didn't need changing at all.

& yes, your "Thundercats" reference is familiar to me.
    & how would your density amaze me? Probably if I'd have thwacked you on your head with a sledgehammer, only to find out that it didn't even crack your skull, hmm?
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…