• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
S
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• simple are the best for me.

but I might get it etiher way as it the only good deck I can buy from here as I live AUS and you can't get any good decks. I send you my CB decklist when i brought it if you like
    if i PM you one I looking at would you think it worth it?

btw i buy in deck my ace CB was brought of the net and i only change some of the cards
    you should try CB they so mixable with synchro, swarning etc imo

well I looking for a blackwing deck but would I wait awhile till after Shiningg darkness
    thanks for the request sorry I would have sent the request if I didn't have lag at the time.

so yeah how are you and btw I a yugioh player, I got back into the game when the CB first came out strangely the first CB I got was Ruby lol.
    thanks for the help.

anyway yeah thanks again and if you wnat ot be friend just send me a friend request you seem nice.
    Really? This is what I've seen -

3 Necro Gardna
    3 Infernity Mirage
    3 Infernity Archfiend
    3 Infernity Necromancer
    2 Infernity Revenger
    1 Infernity Guardian
    2 Dark Grepher

3 Infernity Gun
    2 Foolish Burial
    1 One for One
    1 Card Destruction
    1 Brain Control
    1 Heavy Storm

3 Infernity Inferno
    2 Dark Bribe
    2 Raigeki Break
    2 Starlight Road
    2 Threatening Roar
    2 Bottomless Trap Hole
    1 Dust Tornado
    1 Mirror Force

By the way, got any spare Archfiends? I have 2 atm, need a third =/
    well, im not gonna make it DAD based, but i need enough darks for dark rainbow dragon and easy to summon high leveled cards like dark nephtys and creator. but yeah, controlling the grave is important
    o, ok tnx, then im gonna download it to test the dark deck im making, now im talking about it: its a deck with mostly ptdn darks. should i use dark grepher? and ryko ls hunter? and how do i can keep excactly 3 darks in my grave for DaD? sorry if i ask to much but thats all
    can i ask you a question?
    what excactly is the downloadable thing on xerocreative? is that the thing to let you duel online and is it free or is it just yugioh! online?
    Just informing you that the Ghost Lovers Group is now holding its first tournament.
    First prize is a shiny Darkrai, Second is Shiny Sableye and Third is shiny Shuppet.
    Only 20 are being accepted, so post your FC in the tournament thread if you want to reserve a spot.
    Hey ~Sirnight~ The ghost type lovers group is holding a contest for group mascot. Were currently in the nomination round. You can read the rules in the group mascot thread in the group.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…