• Hi all. We have had reports of member's signatures being edited to include malicious content. You can rest assured this wasn't done by staff and we can find no indication that the forums themselves have been compromised.

However, remember to keep your passwords secure. If you use similar logins on multiple sites, people and even bots may be able to access your account.

We always recommend using unique passwords and enable two-factor authentication if possible. Make sure you are secure.
  • Be sure to join the discussion on our discord at: Discord.gg/serebii
  • If you're still waiting for the e-mail, be sure to check your junk/spam e-mail folders
H
Reaction score

Profile posts Latest activity Postings About

• heirokee, I have to say I am thoroughly impressed by your knowledge and practical grasp of these ethical dilemmas you've been giving us. I also will sheepishly (and gratefully) admit that I am learning a lot from you. ^_^ So, really, I mean to thank you for your wisdom.

Also, I would like to add you to my friend list, if you agree with it. I can tell you, it would certainly boost my ego! ;D
    Expect a reply from me to your thread about the Kohlberg Ladder - I have read about it and it is a topic which I can say interests me. Not now, though; it's too late.
  • Loading…
  • Loading…
  • Loading…